As a Scholars Ambassador, you will help recruit prospective students to the program, assist the Scholars central staff at a variety of special events and projects, continually help to improve the program by offering informal feedback on a variety of issues, and work toward building a stronger community across all the Scholars programs.
What is the role of a Scholars Ambassador?
- Share your Scholars experience with prospective Scholars students and families during recruitment events and scheduled visits
- Support Scholars central staff by offering ideas and feedback about Scholars initiatives
What are the expectations of a Scholars Ambassador?
- Assist with Scholars recruitment and special events
- Attend Ambassadors meetings regularly, as your schedule allows; meeting schedules vary depending on time of semester
- Discuss current issues related to the Scholars community during meetings
Earn “Ambassador Points” with the following system
- Volunteer to Show a Room: 1 Ambassador Point
- Attend Ambassador Meetings: 3 Ambassador Points
- Host Students Overnight: 3 Ambassador Points
- Show Room: 7 Ambassador Points
- Contribute a picture to the slide show/brochure: 7 Ambassador Points
- Serve on a Student Panel: 7 Ambassador Points
- Help at Special Event: 7 Ambassador Points
- Serve as Service Day Logistics Assistant: 10 Ambassador Points
- Participate in Online Chat: 10 Ambassador Points
- Serve as Service Day Student Leader: 25 Ambassador Points