As a member of the Scholars Cup Leadership Team, you will help build community and fun, friendly competition among Scholars programs throughout the year by leading the Scholars Cup – a series of community-wide events that culminates in the annual Charity Softball Tournament.
What is the role of the Scholars Cup Leadership team?
- Plan and execute Scholars Cup events
- Promote participation in Cup events
- Support fundraising and philanthropic efforts related to the Scholars Cup
- Create opportunities to build community across Scholars programs
What are the expectations of a member of the Scholars Cup Leadership Team?
- Attend regular planning meetings
- Assist with planning and coordination of events
- Attend Scholars Cup events, help with set up and clean up
Join the Scholars Cup Leadership Team
To learn more, contact Ben Parks at 301-314-0176 or email@example.com