College Park Scholars is looking for a few good students who want to provide incoming freshmen with the resources necessary to achieve academic success. Peer Mentors will assist and support students in developing a plan that fosters learning effectiveness. If you have what it takes to develop positive relationships while providing guidance during their academic journey, please complete the attached application.
- Must be a College Park Scholars student
- Must be in good academic standing
- Completed online application. Be ready to attach your resume.
- Captain applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview with Peer Mentor Coordinators
1. Application Deadline
Sunday, February 24th at 11:59 p.m.
2. Mandatory Trainings for all Peer Mentor
Monday, April 15th at 07:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16th at 07:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 17th at 07:00 p.m.
New mentors will be invited to attend one training date upon being selected.
3. Peer Mentor Information Sessions
Wednesday, February 13th at 07:00 p.m. (ESJ - Room TBD)
Thursday, February 21th at 05:00 p.m. (ESJ - RoomTBD)