Come to College Park Scholars' 23rd Annual Academic Showcase, an exhibition of the capstone projects of sophomore Scholars students. Nearly 600 students will be presenting on what they've learned from their research, internships, study abroad experiences and service-learning projects. Members of the general public are welcome to attend this free event.
- Parking: Visitors coming from outside of campus can find parking in the Regents Drive Garage or Union Lane Garage, the garages closest to Edward St. John.
- Entrance: There are multiple entrances to Edward St. John Learning & Teaching Center. Guests can enter by any door. A schedule and map will be available just inside the doors facing H.J. Patterson Hall. This is the entrance with the columns.
- Food & Drink: The first-floor café will be open during the event.
- Brief opening remarks will take place at 4 p.m. in Room 1224.
- Featured student presenters representing a number of different Scholars programs will be presenting on their projects in Room 1224. View the schedule.
During Academic Showcase, we encourage you to visit all three floors of Edward St. John Learning & Teaching Center. A Showcase guide featuring room locations for specific programs, along with a map, will be available at the event.
We invite attendees to use the hashtag #ScholarsShowcase on your social media posts. Be sure to tag us:
For Snapchat users, be sure to use the geofilters created specifically for this event.
We look forward to seeing you at #ScholarsShowcase!