A Reimagined Showcase in an Exciting New Venue
Nearly 700 sophomore Scholars will present their practicum experiences to faculty, staff, community members, and other students at this signature Scholars event, taking place this year at the Edward St. John Learning & Teaching Center. Members of the general public are welcome to attend this free event.
- Parking: Visitors coming from outside of campus can find parking in the Regents Drive Garage or Union Lane Garage, the garages closest to Edward St. John.
- Entrance: There are multiple entrances to Edward St. John Learning & Teaching Center. We ask that guests please enter by the doors facing H.J. Patterson Hall. This is the entrance with the columns.
- Food & Drink: Cafés selling food and drinks will be open throughout the building during the event.
- Brief opening remarks will take place by the main staircase at 5 p.m.
- Some Scholars programs will be putting on short student presentations throughout the two hours of Academic Showcase. Individual program schedules will be listed outside room entrances.
- Please note that the Business, Society and Economy Scholars program will only be available at Academic Showcase for the first hour, from 5 - 6 p.m.
During Academic Showcase, we encourage you to visit all three floors of Edward St. John Learning & Teaching Center. Room locations for specific programs can be found on this Showcase guide.
We invite attendees to use the hashtag #ScholarsShowcase on your social media posts. Be sure to tag us:
For Snapchat users, be sure to use the geofilters created specifically for this event.
We look forward to seeing you at #ScholarsShowcase!